Follow me along while I make this “Welcome” Fall wreath!
***Video available at bottom of the page***
15″-24″ Work Wreath Form in a burlap color
1 21″ Roll of Jute burlap mesh
1 10.5″ roll of jute burlap burgundy with burlap lines
4 – 1.5″ wired ribbons
2 – 2.5″ wired ribbons
Welcome Pumpkin Sign
1. Prep your sign. Attach pipe cleaners to the back of your sign using a staple gun then add a dab of hot glue over top for added security.
2. Add your jute burlap mesh to your work wreath form. I am using the pouf method and I measure my mesh from my wrist to the crook of my elbow, which is approx 10.5″ to 11″. Continue this all the way around your wreath.
3. Next, I’ll add my sign. When you are attaching a sign to a work wreath form or a wire frame make sure you are attaching your sign to the wire frame itself, not the twist ties.
4. Next we’ll add the Burgundy with Jute into the twist ties. I am making ruffles with them. I cut each ruffle to 10.5″ X 12″. I added them to every other twist tie.
5. Start adding your ribbon to the wreath, using one 1.5″ and one 2.5″ ribbons add it to the twist tie, moving on to the next twist tie use your other one 1.5″ and 2.5″ ribbon choices. You are alternating ribbon choices around the wreath. While you are adding ribbon fluff them into an X shape. I cut my ribbon to 14″.
6. After you have all your ribbon in the twist ties we are going to add bow loops to every other twist tie. Using 2 – 1.5″ ribbons. Cut the ribbon 24″ long. Stack them on top of each other and make a 10″ loop, the remaining ribbon are your ribbon tails. Place that loop in a twist tie and tie it off (make sure the good side of the ribbon is facing up). Separate the ribbons to form a bow.
Once you’ve got the 2 ribbon bows in place, go back with one 1.5″ ribbon, make a simple 2 loop bow and place those in the twist ties that don’t have the multi-ribbon bows.
Here is the finished wreath
Here is the facebook live video
This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
This site, videos and files are protected by international copyright laws. As a VIP Member you have a streaming access license to use this site for your own personal usage, only. You MAY NOT share it, transcribe it, copy it, save it, store it or use it in any way without express written permission from us. It is a federal crime to share this content and to repurpose it in any way. Honor others and honor will follow you. (c) All Rights Reserved, 2018. Virginia Wreath Company