That you can create a beautiful fall wreath that doesn’t take much time and most of the work is already done for you! In this video I show you how I created this fall wreath using picks that I didn’t have to pull apart, a sign, a bow and some florals. Super easy and fun too! ***Video available at bottom of this page***
1 Grapevine Wreath
Various Fall Florals
“Give Thanks” Pick up Truck Sign
7 different Fall Ribbons (3 2.5″ wired ribbons and 4 1.5″ wired ribbons)
ProBow the Hand (see the “Tools of the Trade” page for more info on the ProBow.
1. Determine where you want your sign on your wreath and mark the back with a pencil. Next get your sign ready. If your sign is thick, like the one we are using, go ahead and staple your pipe cleaners to the back where your pencil marks are. Once stapled, place a dab of hot glue over top.
Sign Prep, using pipe cleaners, staple gun and hot glue.
3. Get your florals and picks ready to add to your wreath.
4. Your hot glue should be cooled enough by now to attach your sign to the grapevine wreath.
5. After you attach your sign, attach your wreath hanger using rustic floral wire. Loop ends of rustic wire thru grapevine wreath then wrap ends back on itself on the hanger part.
6. Attach your bow using the wire that is attached to your bow.
7. Start adding your picks and florals to the wreath. I glue once I know it’s where I want it to be.
8. Continue adding florals till you like the way your wreath looks.
Here is the finished wreath
Here is the facebook live video
This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
This site, videos and files are protected by international copyright laws. As a VIP Member you have a streaming access license to use this site for your own personal usage, only. You MAY NOT share it, transcribe it, copy it, save it, store it or use it in any way without express written permission from us. It is a federal crime to share this content and to repurpose it in any way. Honor others and honor will follow you. (c) All Rights Reserved, 2018. Virginia Wreath Company