Fall swags are a great alternative to a wreath. They are fun and festive and will bring a huge pop of color to any door! Join me while I make one on a facebook live video.
***Video available at bottom of this page***
1 – 36″ Pine swag
1 – 2.5″ ribbons
3 – 1.5″ ribbons
Various Fall Picks and Florals
1 24″ fall floral swag
1. Hang up your swag and fluff out all the needle ties.
2. Next, we’ll make our bow. Refer to video for measurement for ribbon and making the bows.
3. Next, we are going to add a premade from the store 24″ fall floral swag (this makes a great starting point and filler).
Fluff the swag out then attach the swag using pipe cleaners and needle ties in 3 spots, starting right below the bow.
4. Now, take your long ribbon tails and drape them through out the swag, securing them with the needle ties.
5. Moving on to adding picks and florals. Place these in without glue first to determine if you like the placement.
Keep adding till you like it.
Leaves make a great filler!
***Note, I did go back and added a few more things to the swag the next day***
This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
This site, videos and files are protected by international copyright laws. As a VIP Member you have a streaming access license to use this site for your own personal usage, only. You MAY NOT share it, transcribe it, copy it, save it, store it or use it in any way without express written permission from us. It is a federal crime to share this content and to repurpose it in any way. Honor others and honor will follow you. (c) All Rights Reserved, 2018. Virginia Wreath Company