Join me making a Spectacular Frankie Halloween wreath
***Video available at bottom of the page***
5 – 1.5″ Wired Halloween Ribbon
5 – 2.5″ Wired Halloween Ribbon
1 – ProBow The Hand
Green Windowpane Mesh
1 Black 15″ – 24″ Work Wreath Form
1 roll premium wide foil black mesh
1 Halloween Sign
Orange Lights optional
5. Get your sign ready! I used pipe cleaners, a staple gun and hot glue. Fold one pipe cleaner over if your sign is thin. Place another pipe cleaner over top the folded one and staple it to your sign then put a dab of hot glue over top to double secure it.
6. Grab your work wreath form and start adding your black mesh to it, using the pouf method. I measure mine using my wrist and pulling it up just to the crook of my elbow. It’s approx: 10.5″-11″ long poufs.
9. 9. Next attach your sign, securing the pipe cleaners on the back of the sign to the metal work wreath base.
10. Start adding your ribbon to the wreath, using one 1.5″ and one 2.5″ ribbons add it to the twist tie, moving on to the next twist tie use your other 2 1.5″ and 2.5″ ribbon choices. You are alternating ribbon choices around the wreath. While you are adding ribbon fluff them into an X shape. I cut my ribbon to 14″.
12. Once all your bows are attached, go back and fluff out all your ribbons and bow streamers and you’re done. Here is a finished picture of the wreath. ****Note I did go back the next day and moved the sign over to one side of the wreath and I also added orange lights to the side of the wreath with the sign. *****
This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
This site, videos and files are protected by international copyright laws. As a VIP Member you have a streaming access license to use this site for your own personal usage, only. You MAY NOT share it, transcribe it, copy it, save it, store it or use it in any way without express written permission from us. It is a federal crime to share this content and to repurpose it in any way. Honor others and honor will follow you. (c) All Rights Reserved, 2018. Virginia Wreath Company